custom dell comp

moose210

Beta member
i custom built a dell comp (on website) and well just wondering whatcha think

i have limited money so any suggestions should be cheap >_<

Dell Inspiron 530:
Intel® Core™2 Duo processor E7300 (3MB L2, 2.66GHz, 1066 FSB)

Memory:
2GB Dual Channel DDR2 SDRAM at 800MHz- 2DIMMs

Hard Drives:
500GB Serial ATA Hard Drive (7200RPM) w/DataBurst Cache

Optical Drive:
16X DVD+/-RW Drive

Video Cards:
Radeon ATI HD 2600 XT 256MB

Sound Cards:
Integrated 7.1 Channel Audio

i would most likely change out video card later, maybe audio and add more ram

Why dont you just buy parts from a site like newegg.com and build it yourself? They are pretty self explanatory to put together if you have basic computer knowledge and are usually cheaper for the performance level

Why dont you just buy parts from a site like newegg.com and build it yourself? They are pretty self explanatory to put together if you have basic computer knowledge and are usually cheaper for the performance level

yar i can take apart a comp and put it together

and idk i didnt think about it lol thanks =p

moose-- for the love of god, build your own.

me and ronspc have computers from dell. ive gone thru enough crap just trying to upgrade the psu, and video card.

do us all a favor and build your own!

Dell are pretty crappy, so I suggest to stay away from them.
BYO, or buy another from HP, Asus, Toshiba, Acer etc.

I can't really tell you what parts to change around because it all really depends on what your going to use the laptop for. Hardcore gaming? Light gaming? Emails? YouTube? IM? Surfing the net?

Dell are pretty crappy, so I suggest to stay away from them.
BYO, or buy another from HP, Asus, Toshiba, Acer etc.

I can't really tell you what parts to change around because it all really depends on what your going to use the laptop for. Hardcore gaming? Light gaming? Emails? YouTube? IM? Surfing the net?

it's not a laptop...

My brother bought a prebuilt system sometime back and thought he would be able to put in a better graphics card later, but we opened it up later to find that it didn't even have a PCI-e slot... It works out better to just build you own because if you don't you may end up in a situation like my brother did. Plus it's cheaper for more performance.

Back
Top Bottom