Custom Computers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jdub0509

Solid State Member
Alot of people are telling me to build my own computer. Are there any good websites out there for me to build my own? Let me know, the more the better!

Thanks

Custom computers allow you to save a lot of money and you also learn a lot as you do it. Prebuilt systems cost an average of $300-$500 more just because someone else built it as well as the fact that they will use cheap parts wherever they can.

Try these sites. They may help you.
www.tigerdirect.com
www.newegg.com

And as far as what you want in your system, just post a budget of what you would like to spend and myself as well as others would gladly like to help you. :)

dude. newegg.com/ rules. go there. yues. custom's are the bst. best quality for a good price. manu's charge more for like labor and stuff. just kno the basics. do you kno the basics? motherbord and mobo, cpu, ram, hard drive, video card, sound card, monitor, etc.

I know what the main parts of the computer are. the Hardrive, processor, video card, RAM, and stuff like that. When you look at the real tech. stuff i dont know much about it. Putting it all into a computer, i will need some help on that...

its not hard...most things will only fit in one spot, if you mean compatability then yes we will be able to tell if the parts you choose can go together

dont choose a website to get all the parts from just find the rough specification that you want and then buy parts e.g a case from somewhere and a proccessor from somewhere else

Steven11 said:
dont choose a website to get all the parts from just find the rough specification that you want and then buy parts e.g a case from somewhere and a proccessor from somewhere else

why would you buy them from a bunch of different places? if you can get them all from one place and it has nice low prices

i live in hancock maryland and u likve in ronake how far is that cuz i could help u build it cuz i know where everything goes and eveything

not really, cuz if u dun kno the mobo, and u ahve never takin a comp out, then i can tell u one thing, lol, u will mess up somewher, i say go get an old system, like sumthin u may have lying around ur house, and take it all apart
take out everything, including the mobo from the case

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom