Custom Built Computers (NEWEGG.COM)

jchavz17

Solid State Member
hey well thought like doing a little fun idea :D
i sorta work with newegg because im on there counter-strike team so we do alot of lanning and stuff wont say what we get :D
but just wanted to have alittle fun and see what everyones custom built computers would look like :D right now im not home so when i get home i will put all the url links to newegg to show you guys what i came up with its pretty sweet =D especially cas neweggs so darn cheap for whatchya get especially if you want a big bang for your buck but anyways lets just see who can make the best budget pc or the best gaming pc :D

My specs below. My motherboard don't have SLi support which brings it down a little bit. Other than that, it's a pretty nice setup.

I dont recommend Gigabytes nforce4 motherboard at all. In my opinion it is one of the worst motherboards ever made.

I didn't really want that board to start out with. At the time, it was the only PCIe supported (nforce4) motherboard available from Newegg. No choice but to buy that one. I cringed a bit at first because I've always been an MSI user, but so far, everything's been going smoothly. Would I buy a Gigabyte motherboard again? No. But that doesn't mean that I hate it either. It's so-so. My next one is going to be MSI. They come loaded with accessories and much easier to work with.

My computer listed below was all built from newegg for under 700. Besides the Hard drives.

Back
Top Bottom