CS2 question

Ronco Rox

Fully Optimized
i was reading up on that photoshop section that might be on here and i think it would be great for photoshop noobs as myself but for now ill just ask it here.

my colors are not changing when i click them. its stuck in a gray scale. like if i choose red it will give me a shade of gray or if i choose yellow it will give me a shade of white. any ideas on how to fix this?

When you make a new file, towards the bottom make sure its on rgb, and not gray scale..Wait for a screen shot, be right back!

Edit:

untitled1mb1.jpg

Thanks, Dev0115. I was almost having an issue there for some time with that too. If you have any questions about Photoshop, might I recommend photoshoptechniques.com for your Photoshop questions. I am a member of that forum and it rocks.

thanks alot man. i've been doing tutorials online with these really cool figures but the colors were lame (black & gray) so they always come out crummy.

Yep no problem, im still trying to become a pro, but takes a while..

yea i love this program its so much fun to just sit down and screw around with. i mostly got it to make weird and abstract images with, thanks again though

Back
Top Bottom