Crysis Warhead freeze ups ?

Techmaster05

Daemon Poster
So ever since i got Crysis Warhead its been freezing up a lot. I have my GPU barley oced and i know its not my drivers because i get no blue screens or anything.

The game freezes, i go to my task manager and says WarF*G is not responding, pardon my french please, the * can be anything lol. Is their something with my system or what cause i run crysis and it does not freeze up at all. I usually get these freeze ups 20-30 min into the game. Sometimes i will go an hour or so without any. Its really bad on my friends 1080p tv though, freezes literally every 20 min.

I have tryed DiRT and Crysis and neither seem to freeze up on me so can it be the game ? I know the Crysis franchise is not very well programmed but isnt WarF*G supposed to have less problems lol ?

Checked your RAM timings? I was having slightly similar problems because of too tight of timings. 1T was too quick and I was losing valuable processing data.

EDIT: Though, that sort of sounds like a video issue, too. Tone the card to stock clocks.

Crysis is very sloppily coded. I have friends with stock timings on everything, and it just crashes out of nowhere. Nothing worse then getting ready to headshot someone, and just ending up staring at the desktop.

I just googled warhead patches when I got mine and a ton of places had it available for download. It might help ya though because I don't have any problems with mine freezing up like that. But I downloaded all the patches for Cysis, Warhead, and Wars as soon as I got them so I never played without the patches so I don't know if that patch will fix it. Either way its worth a shot..:D:D

ya man ill definently give that a try and see what happends, dont really play to much so ill let you guys know as soon as i do

Back
Top Bottom