Craigslist strikes again...

wol-va-rine

Fully Optimized
jeebus that place is a gold mine of computer parts...

a used GIGABYTE GA-P35-DS3L ($20), a used E2180 ($30), a new WD 80GB 7200 RPM 8MB Cache SATA ($30), a new MSI 8400GS ($30), a new 400w Rosewill psu ($30), new OCZ DDR2 PC2-6400 Platinum (2x1GB) ($25), a new DVD burner ($20), or the whole set for $150...

the video card is garbage, the psu isn't the greatest and I could get a 500GB hdd for about twice the price, but I'm thinking seriously about offering him $80 for the mobo, cpu, RAM and DVD burner, the cpu alone is $70 on the 'egg...

even at $150 for everything this is a good deal...

Great deals. I wish there was an equivalent of Craigslist over here. Are you planning to sell them on or use some of the parts? The E2180 is a great overclocker.
And wol-va-rine strikes again with another SPAM post. We're all very impressed.
Negged. Fingers crossed for four bars.
Damn, already negged.

Great deals. I wish there was an equivalent of Craigslist over here. Are you planning to sell them on or use some of the parts? The E2180 is a great overclocker.

Damn, already negged.

where do you live? theres a version for every country

http://www.craigslist.org/about/sites

jeebus that place is a gold mine of computer parts...

a used GIGABYTE GA-P35-DS3L ($20), a used E2180 ($30), a new WD 80GB 7200 RPM 8MB Cache SATA ($30), a new MSI 8400GS ($30), a new 400w Rosewill psu ($30), new OCZ DDR2 PC2-6400 Platinum (2x1GB) ($25), a new DVD burner ($20), or the whole set for $150...

the video card is garbage, the psu isn't the greatest and I could get a 500GB hdd for about twice the price, but I'm thinking seriously about offering him $80 for the mobo, cpu, RAM and DVD burner, the cpu alone is $70 on the 'egg...

even at $150 for everything this is a good deal...
man you just made me look in the computer section and now i see sooo much shit i wanna buy

There's nothing on the French one because they haven't learned how to use teh interwebz yet because they're 20 years behind the rest of Europe.

my E6600 - a few years back...$100...

a working AMD 1.6 ghz system (can't remember the other specs except it had onboard graphics) - $40...

Coolermaster Mystique case with an Antec True Power Trio 650w - a few weeks ago...$50...

XFX 8600GT 1GB - about a year ago...$25...

and numerous other deals...

a friend of mine also picked up a fully functional system with a 250GB hdd and Athlon X2 3800...$50...

there are crazy deals to be had on craigslist, but some scams as well, you just gotta be careful...

and to stratusdodge who says I'm "spamming", what am I trying to sell...? your incessant jackassery on this board is actually pretty amusing, keep it up, maybe you'll get an award of some kind, maybe something along the lines of e-tard or tool of the year...

Damn, already negged.

I want the E2180 for my second system (the kids' computer) which is running a Pentium D with a FSB of 533 or some crap, I could push that E2180 to at least 3ghz and a 1066 FSB from what I've read about it on teh interwebs...

I went on there one day and some guy was giving away one of the high end ASUS boards (I think it was the Striker Extreme) because of a widely publicized boot issue ("cpu init" error), he tried fixing it and it wouldn't work with everything that was suggested when he googled the problem, I called him but he had someone already on the way to get it, he said he'd call me back if the guy didn't show, needless to say I never got the call back...

:mad: :mad: :mad:

I went on there one day and some guy was giving away one of the high end ASUS boards (I think it was the Striker Extreme) because of a widely publicized boot issue ("cpu init" error), he tried fixing it and it wouldn't work with everything that was suggested when he googled the problem, I called him but he had someone already on the way to get it, he said he'd call me back if the guy didn't show, needless to say I never got the call back...
Unfortunately, I didn't get given it, but there someone was selling a GB P35 DS6 (not sure of the exact name, but it's their top of the line P35 board). He said that after he installed a new CPU, the board wouldn't POST. He said that a new board had fixed the issue. I asked him what CPU he installed, it was one of the newly released 45nms. I ended up winning the auction for about £10.

Back
Top Bottom