CPU and Running Diablo-3

Kaotix

Baseband Member
Going to be a great game that I would recommend to anyone if I could but anyways-I run an Intel Core 2 Duo CPU at 3.00 GHz each. Now I am wondering if anyone knows of the game, if how well I'll be able to run it and/or what CPU I should buy for my chipset. Thank you

In order to recommend a processor, you must tell us what motherboard you have. Also, what video display adapter do you have? The performance of your video card is important for determining how well a game will work on a given computer.

nForce 790i Ultra SLI SPP- Chipset nForce 790i Ultra SLI MCP- Southbridge. I have A Radeon 5770 video card- adapter type is Radeon HD 5700 series

OK, your motherboard has a nForce 790i chipset, but what make and model is the motherboard itself? Without the motherboard make and model, it isn't possible to determine the best performing CPU that can be used with it.

Your going to be fine for Running D3, a 5770 should handle the graphics just fine, and your dual core should as well.
The game is being made primarily to enhance a storyline, not to be super graphics intensive or performance hindering.

If you dont have a normal amount of ram, lets say 4gb's of ddr3 then id say look into upgrading for that.

At this point all of this is "guess work" though as they haven't officially released system requirements yet. But judging by Starcraft 2's graphics engine, its safe to say a computer with a DX9 card or above, at least a dual core, 4gb of ram, and like 10-20gb of devoted HD space should run the game just fine :)

Back
Top Bottom