CPU problem i think

yes it could be ur cpu overheating, when u switched cases did u take any heatsinks off? and what are your current temps? also what are ur specs?

yeah, you might have screwed up the heatsink upon transfer.. it's an easy replacement though..

no i dident take any heatsinks off at all, you mean on the mobo? and my computer specs are
-AMD Athlon 3700+
-BFG 6600GT 128
-1gb Ram
-mobo-nForce 4 Ultra
-485 wat powersupply

Also, this case has more fans so i dont get it lol, any ideas of what it could be?

And if your wondering what my comp looks like heres a picture.
http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/8509/picture0443rk.jpg

lol, his case is alot neater than mine.. my psu is a monster, it's got so many connectors, and my case is smaller, it's a jungle in there.

Cable clutter can be a major contributing factor to overheating, you really need to keep everything tidy and tied down to reduce airflow disruption. Zapdos's case is not too bad, anything worse really needs addressing

umm my gpu right now is 50C and i am not sure how to get my cpu temp, yeah i should tidy my case up a bit lol, but i do have like 5 fans running in their lol

what is the fan configuration? 50C on the gpu is OK at idle, but a load temp would be more helpful as that is when the problem appears. What are your ambient air temps?
Zapdos said:
......i am not sure how to get my cpu temp,..........
What is your m/board? (EDIT: just read up, doh, nf4 board) most come with some sort of monitoring software on the drivers disk. Also, what patch do you have on BF2?

i have the latest patch and my mobo is a nForce 4 Ultra goes up to about 61+ load time

Back
Top Bottom