converting laptop parts to desk top

bubba3689

Beta member
I have a hp dv9335nr laptop and i have broken the case and the screen and i just want to desktop computer now. I have a couple of questions. Can i buy a mother board and use the processor in the laptop for the time being. Its a intel core 2 duo t5300 witch i believe is a 775 socket. another question is can use the laptops hard drive or can a copy the harddrive so i can keep all my data and my operating system. thanks for the help in advance.

I have a hp dv9335nr laptop and i have broken the case and the screen and i just want to desktop computer now. I have a couple of questions. Can i buy a mother board and use the processor in the laptop for the time being. Its a intel core 2 duo t5300 witch i believe is a 775 socket. another question is can use the laptops hard drive or can a copy the harddrive so i can keep all my data and my operating system. thanks for the help in advance.

You can buy an external hard drive enclosure, and put your laptop hard drive into it. All your files will still be there. Shouldn't cost you more than $30.

I have seen the adapters for the 2.5 to 3.5 drive internal bays. can I use the to boot the pc. that's the main thing I am worried a about. it has the ide adaptor cable and the power adapter. I can I put it in a case with out a hdd and boot from it

I have tried it it won't work I tried the vga and hdmi our put. I am going to make a desktop

I have seen the adapters for the 2.5 to 3.5 drive internal bays. can I use the to boot the pc. that's the main thing I am worried a about. it has the ide adaptor cable and the power adapter. I can I put it in a case with out a hdd and boot from it

Back
Top Bottom