computer upgrade parts

Everything is compatible apart from the hard drive, its sata and that mobo doesn't support that!!!!

Yeah, I think 512 is more than enough, if you're going to be doing a lot of gaming and cpu taking programs, I suggest you get a better CPU.

how come i cant find any ATA 133 harddrives? i can only find Serial ATA drives... a 2700 isnt good enough? i mainly play games on my pc.

I have a intel celeron 1.7ghz right now, 512 ram ( i think its value ram, not that good) and a GeForce 5700 le 128mb AGP8x.

ok, thanks, but i want a harddrive that is real quiet. the harddrive i have is so freaking loud. it seriously sounds like i'm going online with dial-up when I turn my computer on. I forgot about the heatsink, will this be good enough: http://www.pricegrabber.com/search_getprod.php/masterid=2611404

also, i want to replace the two fans in my computer because they are really loud.

i use my computer to play games most of the time and internet. i want to play games like (swat4, first to fight: close combat....) i just want 2 play them with no lag, dont care if i hafta put on low settings.

Back
Top Bottom