Computer Updating Question

Carriefan01

Baseband Member
I'm getting my computer updated in a couple of weeks and my birthday is coming up and im getting an IPod for my birthday. Well I got my computer in 2000 for Christmas and it only has 63mb... will they be able to give me everything so I can have enough stuff to be able to use my IPod when I get it?

yeah, all you really need for your ipod is windows. the processor speed and ram and stuff just determines how fast it goes in transferring your music files. You do need to make sure you have enough disk space to install the software that comes with the ipod though.

Really? Becuase I just tried downloading iTunes from their website and it wouldn't download. Should it down load when I get my computer upgrated? And also it says I need Windows Service Pack 4... and well I don't have Service Pack 4.

I just tried downloading iTunes and it said "This product will only download on Micrsoft Windows 2000 and Windows XP. I have Windows melenium.... isn't that windows 2000?

if itunes doesn't install from the web site it is not gonna be any diffrent on the ipod cd. there may be other software however that you can use to load music on your device. I would upgrade your ram anyway, 64 is really really low and since your older system uses SD-ram you can probably piick some up relatively cheap.

Back
Top Bottom