Computer Restarting Itself...Help

DirtBikeRidr

In Runtime
When I am playing games (specificlly World of Warcraft)... the computer would restart. It wouldn't happen often so far happened only 3x. Its when I play for a couple of hours.

Do you think its because its too hot?

I would be running the game and iTunes.

My Specs:
P4 3.2 Ghz HT
1 1/2 GB RAM
ATI x700 (running dual monitors)
and a 100mm fan the blows outward.

ATX Mid Tower Case.

Its a modified Sony Vaio :: Model : RS630G

Thx in Advance

Yeah monitor the temps, play the game for a little then go back and see what the temps are.

Lol, lets make it unanimous, your video card is probably overheating. Try adding some more fans, or try to get some watercooling in there!

Really water cooling? Come on dude its a simple over heating problem. Wartercooling is if you want a quiet computer and want to oc!. All you need are a couple of case fans, or a gpu cooler. It could be your cpu in that case a new heatsink/fan

The problem is that I can't add anymore fans to this case. I think I'll have to go with the water cooling.

How exactly does those pumps and stuff work?
What do I need to have a complete water cooling system?
What can I use to monitor the temps?

Scythe said:
Do u have a empty pci slot open? if u do then you could buy a Central System/Case Exhaust Slot Fan. Exhaust Fans

Thats a good idea... I think imma buy one of those. They're cheap also. But do I put it under my vid card? because my vid card has a fan on it already. So that the exhaust blower wouls push air into the system.

Back
Top Bottom