computer randomly restarts...

Gamingfreak

Fully Optimized
For some reason my computer at the moment will randomly restart while playing WoW, at first i thought it could be my graphics card overheating but after running 3dmark06 i figured that cant be it because it should have easily reached the highest temperature its going to get to. It cant be my cpu either since i can run prime95 without any problems and i just put a huge heatsink on it. So now im thinking it could be my ram since its been getting to around 40C, is it possible for ram to overheat?

Has this started since you put the heatsink in? Have you installed it properly and used thermal compound etc?

Yes i used thermal compound and the temperatures have gone down quite a bit from what they were before, i also had a problem with the voltages being wrong which i fixed so i dont think its a stability issue, the only thing i notice being weird is the ram temperature. Ive seen the ram temperature get over 41C which ive never seen before, it also could be the chipset temperature but i dont know a good program that would tell me that since the one that came with this motherboard is the worst ive seen from asus.

Back
Top Bottom