Computer mishap with CPU

Unblessed

Solid State Member
ok i cracked my computer open which i have done many times before except this time i decided to take a looksy at my cpu so i took off the heat sink and lo and behold my cpu i took it out said "cool" and put it back in o yea and some white stuff was on the cpu and the heat sink (glue maybe) i didnt put ti there welll wen i put everything bak i booted my computer and my green led went on but nothing else started not even a soun no fans no hard drives nothin so plz plz plz help me

O.k did you make sure everything went back as you had it . With CPU firmly in place and heat sink attached with the themopaste (the glue you are on about ) Otherwise the CPU could overheat or in your case not work.

Hey, are you sure you put the CPU back in the right way and that is sunk down into place? If not that could cause a problem...like geforceboy said, it could overheat as well...

You won't do that again,nice to have 2 PC's

They say that 60% of the world has a computer.
After what i see at forums and everyone haveing 2 we could divide that in 1/2.
I only have and always had one.Son of a Gun.

WHAT!?!?!?!?!?!?!!??! omg im guNA KILL my self if this fucking computer dusnt wrk its only intel celeron 2.4 ghz but i am a 13 yr old nerd with no fucking source of income and no way to get a new proccesor plz someone help or else im royally fucked in the ass :(

depends how many pins are bent and how bad if any are totally flat then its a new cpu im afraid

Back
Top Bottom