Computer keeps on crashing

fergof10

Baseband Member
Hello every one i have built a gaming computer but the only thing is that when i play games about 5 mins in my computer would just randomly shut down and then restart itself. when it boots up again it comes up with Windows has recovered from unexpected shutdown.
And then in the details it says Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3
Locale ID: 1033

Additional information about the problem:
BCCode: 116
BCP1: FFFFFA8006DF6390
BCP2: FFFFF88006305F50
BCP3: FFFFFFFFC000009A
BCP4: 0000000000000004
OS Version: 6_1_7601
Service Pack: 1_0
Product: 768_1

Files that help describe the problem:
C:\Windows\Minidump\102613-18626-01.dmp
C:\Users\Liam\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-45739-0.sysdata.xml

Read our privacy statement online:
Windows 7 Privacy Statement - Microsoft Windows

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt

You need to disable the automatic restart to catch the blue screen message. Follow the steps in the bottom image to do so and then review the blue screen.

(example)
BSOD_Main.png

Under the technical information, that line "STOP: 0x000----" Document the 0x00... data point and google that and it will tell you what the problem is.

Disabling automatic restart: Right Click on "Computer" and click "Properties", then follow these steps.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    57.9 KB · Views: 8
Thanks for the response, but when i turn that unchecked the box and then i play the game to make it crash it still does the same thing. but this time when i go change the setting back it automatically ticked the box again.

Can you upload that dump file to dropbox or something similar? It's located in C:\Windows\Minidump\

i have the dump files but i do not know how to upload it, and also to clarify do you want the latest one? or do you even want the number of the file?

Last edited:
okay so i invited my friend to try and help find out the problem is and we tried using his ocz zt 750w power supply, and it is now working perfectly fine. here is the link for the original setup of my computer: Intel Core i5-3470, Asus GeForce GTX 660 Ti, Corsair 200R - Liams Computer Build - fergof10's Saved Part List - PCPartPicker
Is it working fine now because my power supply dosent have a high enough wattage, or does the power supply not meet the minimum requirements for the parts in the computer??

Sorry about the delay. If you could, upload a few of the latest ones to a public cloud service like Google drive or Dropbox.

Back
Top Bottom