computer inputs going crazy, i need help exclamation point

Mfmwuq

Baseband Member
k im going to have to type in all lowercase, because my computer has gone wacko on me.

so heres my problem. while playing world of warcraft, i notcied that while i typed, things would randomly happen like it would click in the middle of my sentence. i thought it was a problem with wow, but then i restarted my computer, and it still happened. then i noticed that when i press my shift key, it would open weird programs and drag menus randomly. when i press shift now, it opens the file open menu, and when i press the right side shift key, it types out mbz. wtf is up with that. sorry im speaking this way, but i cant use my shift key for punctuation. now i replaced keyboards, restarted my comp, run virus check avg, run spyware check, and defragged. nothing seems to work. wtf is going on, is this some kinda of virus/

i also noticed that if i type something, then hold my mouse over it, then it will move my cursor to where my mouse is without me even clicking. so basically this isnt just my keyboard, its all my input devices. aaaaarg.

thanks in advanced.

Got any "La de Da ignored" Keybored Driver's?, Not ever hearing About this problem But, Dunno just a suggestion. Try installing them and see If it help's.

I had that problem a while back..but it just stopped all of a sudden, try rollbacking drivers? or something of the sort..

Back
Top Bottom