Computer help!!

NBA 2k9

BSOD
Could someone please help me. Everytime I turn on my computer it keeps blinking!! The screen freezes up and starts blinking!!. Sometimes it will start up fine and then when I move the mouse it freeaze up and the screen will turn blue!!. Could someone please tell me what is going on?? My computer is a "Compaq Presario 500". Thanks

list everything you did prior to that happening, along with computer specs and recently added hardware

Yeah it looked liked that. I reinstalled windows xp but it still did the same thing!! What else should I try?? Thanks

well...that sucks even more because we know it's not caused by a virus so thus it is an actual hardware malfunction.

"Bluescreens can also be caused by physical faults such as faulty memory, power supplies, overheating of computer components, or hardware running beyond its specification limits."

This happened the first time to my new computer i built a month ago about last week. Was playing counterstrike and starcraft at lan party for 14 straight hours, accidently pulled the mouse out and bsod. So most likely it is a hardware malfunction.

I don't really know to much about this area, you might wanna ask some others to help you with. Sorry

your experienced at replacing computer parts right nba? check your jumper settings maybe?

there you go, it is either connected in wrong or is a DOA

can you please post the product?

I have made sure the Jumpers are in rite...I think it is a DOA. Wat shall I do now?? Thanks

Back
Top Bottom