Cleaning Your Keybaord

Speedydowt

In Runtime
Hey guys

Pc case Cleaned by canned air
Mouse cleaned by a gental rub with a duster
Keyboard claned-----------How?

I mean i tried the duster but it doesn't get in between the "nooks and crannies' of the keys

i turn it upside down and give it a good old shake! you'd be amazed at all the crap that falls out

I just tried that and not too much came out but when I tried that once on my old PC... omg.. it was scary.

Lesson learned: Don't eat over the keyboard.. but I still do anyway.. lol.

ahahah yeah i just did that! wow cheers lol but yeah the amount of rubbish around there i meen i found a finger nail in there EW!

get a vacuum cleaner and see if you can suck up some of the stuff down in between the keys, if you really wanna clean it good, you can pry off all the keycaps and then clean it with the vacuum cleaner

Here's an original one. Unplug the keyboard, fill the bathtub or a clean 5 gallon bucket with water. Dip the keyboard in there and let it sit. Brush it wherever you need it but whatever you do, do not use it until it is COMPLETELY dry or you'll need a new keyboard.

ewww, mines disgusting, got like cheese inbetween the keys, from eatin grilled cheese, yummmy. I just try not to think about what my fingers are touching 20 hours a day, lol

Yeah, its funny how most of us practicly live at our computers.. eat.. sleep.. everything.

I even moved my bed closer to my PC.. so I can sleep about a foot away from it now.. obcession. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom