CD-Rs...and videos

Goldsplinter

Baseband Member
Hey....i didn't know you can burn CD-Rs with videos on them and play them on your DVD player......anyway..

I burn videos onto CD-Rs....but it kept like freezing every 2 seconds when i played a video....

I used a cyber-home dvd player(40 bucks)
I used cheap CD-Rs (the ones in walmart which come in 50s for 11 bucks.... Something with a D, it has a D symbol on the CD)

I dunno what the problem is.....I burned different vids. on different cd's and they all froze every 2 seconds...really quick freezes...so it doesn't make the Video enjoyable..

What is the problem..... the CD-Rs....The dvd player....Or the software??(I use Sonic RecordNow!)

How do I make the videos function properly...

I had that problem, because I had MSN and Mozilla Firefox running in the Background, make sure no programs are running while your burning your disks.

Before i had a dvd burner i experimented with video CDs. I used nero and found that you can alter the bitrate to fit more. You should use the default bitrate because it is most compatible with stand alone dvd players. If it still does not work, up the bitrate or try something like uleads' dvd movie factory trial. it can be downloaded at their site but dont bother unless you have fast internet.

good luck

try to offline while burning cd's especially movies. it really matters or else teh result will be the same as yours.

Back
Top Bottom