CD Burner???

Sooner

Baseband Member
I have a notebook computer, how do I check to see if there is a CD burner on it? Thanks.

oh no, sorry to be unclear about that, any that say dvd-rw, or cd-rw are the burners rw stands for re-writable, oh and btw i like your name ;) im from altus OK if you know where that is

I sure do, I am from Poteau, OK. My 2 under hard disk drives are the following: Presario (C) and Presario_RP (D:). Hope you are still rooting for the Sooners up in Kansas. BOOMER SOONER!!!

look in device manager (windows key+pause break) > hardware tab > device manager. Then look in cd/dvd drives and post the model.

Both of them? Let me ask something else if you don't mind, if I want to download songs, do you just put the CD-R in, and it will guide me from there? Thanks.

Sooner said:
I sure do, I am from Poteau, OK. My 2 under hard disk drives are the following: Presario (C) and Presario_RP (D:). Hope you are still rooting for the Sooners up in Kansas. BOOMER SOONER!!!

oh yea, of course, im among a few from the red state, once a sooner always a sooner!! :D

Back
Top Bottom