Can this support dual graphics cards?

Tommylcl

Baseband Member
Hey guys, I have extremely limited knowledge of computers just so you know. I'm looking to buy a cheap but decent gaming computer (somewhere between $500 - $1000) and came across this on Newegg http://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16883229090

For now, this computer looks like it will sustain my gaming needs for quite awhile. But When I do want to upgrade it, the first thing I would probably do would be the graphics. I'm interested in having dual nvidia 260 cards (at least) in it. I am wondering if the motherboard (I think thats where they go lol) and the computer as a whole, could support this upgrade? Thanks for looking over my post and I am open to suggestions as well.

Thanks!

Well to be honest, you can build a heck of a lot better system for the same price if you build yourself.

He could customize, but I don't know if he's willing to build. You can save a lot of madness.

But whatever you find suitable for your tastes.

we ment to go to ibuypower.com or cyberpc.com and build one from there... its not madness and its quite eeasy.

Oh really? That makes alot more sense actually thanks! I don't think I can order from cyberpower however, because I live in Canada. I don't think they deliver here.

Thanks alot though! :D

I use Tigerdirect.com and Newegg.com for my builds/parts.

I'm very sure all of us here would be more than happy to design a system and help you build it. As others have said, it is more price efficient and most of the time it looks way better :p

Hmm ok, I could use some suggestions. I am confident I will be able to build a computer, I researched and found lots of helpful videos/step by step guides on how to actually put them together.

My main purpose for this computer is going to be gaming. Mainly WoW. I want to be able to play WoW on full settings at like 60 fps, even in the most graphically intense situations. Also, I love having a quick computer so a solid processor is a must. I was either thinking 4 or 6 gigs of RAM. My main concerns are the graphics card, and the mother board. Also, in the near future, I am going to want to have a second monitor. If you guys are willing to take your time and suggest some builds for me I will be extremely grateful!

Right now, I have a ~800$ budget.

Thanks alot!

Back
Top Bottom