Can someone please find me some ram...

sina131

In Runtime
Hey guys, im looking to upgrading from some crappy 6gb memory i have installed right now I dont know much about ram and what not sooo. xD. Can you please post up links of High end ram around 150$. Im looking for low latency ram with high speeds, I want about 12 GB DDR3. so 4gb sticks that would be best. if you have something better please post. i could overlock the ram if it would make it better, new ram. and my MOBO is triple channel

specs here http://www.asus.com/Motherboards/Intel_Socket_1366/P6T/

My Specs:
intel i7 920
radeon 5770
asus p6t
1tb barracuda
ocz 700W PSU

You could try staticICE may help you find what you're looking for but only supports in these countries; Australia, New Zealand, United Kingdom and United States.

EDIT: Bare in mind there maybe other stores cheaper than the ones that this site will show if they're not labelled on the site. This website relies on known computer stores and common internet computer retailer.

Cheers

High end RAM for Intel systems would be DDR3-1600 or higher, and as low timings as you can find for the price you want to spend. I recommend either Corsair, G.Skill or Patriot memory. You want to shop for triple channel memory kits.

The Patriots have tighter timings, thus the price premium they command over the Corsair. Up to you, but if you want the most performance and money is no object, the Patriots win here.

Back
Top Bottom