.cab File Error!!

PhR33k

Solid State Member
Well this happens to all patches I download with .cab files it has to extract, in this case it happens to be the Quake 4 1.3 patch-

"Error 1335. The cabinet file 'Data1.cab' required for this installation is corrupt and cannot be used. This could indicate a network error, and error reading from the cd, or a problem with this package"

Is there something i need to use/ change to allow .cab files to be extracted?

PhR33k said:
Well this happens to all patches I download with .cab files it has to extract, in this case it happens to be the Quake 4 1.3 patch-

"Error 1335. The cabinet file 'Data1.cab' required for this installation is corrupt and cannot be used. This could indicate a network error, and error reading from the cd, or a problem with this package"

Is there something i need to use/ change to allow .cab files to be extracted?

make sure it doesn't get corrupted when i dl and make sure programs are running when u dl and run it....

yea i did, I even took the patch I dl'ed on my other computer and transfered it to this one and it still gave me the same error

go into your temporary folder and see if the patch is in there. if it is delete it and try downloading it again.

Back
Top Bottom