C:\WINDOWS\System32\System32.exe??

HaloMaster20041

In Runtime
my computer says that it cant find this message: C:\WINDOWS\System32\System32.exe. it appears everytime i log on the computer, and i know this is weird, but, is messing with the way my speakers sound, please help..

oh wait thats not the dll......hmmm maybe its the same for executables try downloading it. But the reason it will be appearing is that windows needs to load it at start up or a special program needs it hat auto loads. When i get these bugging windows exe things, i just tend to do a fresh os install. Even when its fixed it tends to make matters worse.

I dont know of any sites directly, but a few minutes googling wont go far (google.com0

It always helps to start with your Windows version.
:eek:
I have Millenium and nothing called System32.exe.
Just a folder called that.It contains misc. drivers.
My sound works fantastic.
Over to you.
:confused:

HaloMaster, what windows are u using if it is windows XP, for god sake theres no such file as in ur system32 directory. So try downloading Startup CPL(search at google.com/yahoo.com) and delete the 1 tat has that file on it. That file shld be some kind of bad stuff so be careful.

HaloMaster2004 said:
how do i recover it?
You sound like a broken record.
did you read the replys ? Answer them.
Why do you blame your sound on this ? Why not deal with that seperately.
There is a way to recover files useing the Windows 98 cd,but your determined to keep us all in the dark.
:mad:

Back
Top Bottom