C&C Generals Zero Hour Help w/ boss

R1C0CH3T

Daemon Poster
im playing command and conquer generals zero hour and want to use the boss general, which ive heard uses gla, usa, and china. i play singleplayer skirmish, nothing online. is the boss general in a different mode or what? thanx

hahaa this is a hardware and software section. anyways i kon really play command and conquer, u should post it in a gaming forum or something

I play it, so what is this "boss general"? "which ive heard uses gla, usa, and china." So u mean that it can build the buildings of all of the 3 sides?
I doubt that there is anything like that, it would be so easy to play like that, use usas airforce and chinas tanks and then use the gla stuff like the gps scrambler etc and there is no way u would lose.

I've heard of it, it's the China Dragon General. Never seen it myself, but apparently she's pretty hardcore and tough to beat, with lots of kit. I think she has all 3 SWs or something, I'm not sure so you might want to Google it.

O Snap!!
i just found a site that has hella unofficial maps, and a couple of them have the boss command center, where you build a construction dozer and he has the china chaingun, nukes, particle cannon, just everything that is best from usa, gla,and china. it's like a six player map and theres a couple more. if anyone's interested, just say so and ill post the link

Back
Top Bottom