buying new mouse - need opinions

pike8

In Runtime
i plan to get a new mouse soon. after years of using low quality ones, i want to buy something good. can't decide between MX518 and MX400. what do you suggest?

also, i see people talking if you have quality mouse that you should really have quality mouse pad, would Razer Goliathus Speed/Control be ok?

Both Logitech and Razer have very good mice, you just have to find one that fits you. I prefer hard mouse pads over soft, cloth ones. I like my Razer Exactmat, it has two sides that let you pick speed or control.

I've used:
1) some random microsoft usb mouse, old, but okay
2) some other random microsoft wireless mouse, runs outta batteries but okay...
3) Logitech MX Revolution - comfortable, buttons, simple, wireless/rechargeable, but loses connection from usb a lot
4) Razer Lachesis - the fkn maddest mouse ever!!

And why do you need a mouse pad. My friend spent like $40 on a Razer mouse pad, I mean, why would you need that? It's got a goddamn wrist rest and everything, why get it when it's expensive?

as for the pad, i'm not buying it only for the performance, i've heard that mouse "feet" are worn out much more quickly without some quality pad.

as for the pad, i'm not buying it only for the performance, i've heard that mouse "feet" are worn out much more quickly without some quality pad.

Depends on the pad. Some are smooth, while others are rough. The rougher ones will wear out mouse feet faster, but some like the extra control they can allow.

Back
Top Bottom