Buying 20+ Ultimate Gaming Computers...

dedb33t

In Runtime
Hi people.. I googled a computer forum and found this :) Looks like you guys got soo many members and very helpful people. ..

Well I want to start my own business. (A LAN place to play games online etc etc)..and internet etc etc...

Anyway Im looking at buying 20+ Ultimate gaming computers... I found some on ebay and I might buy in bulk.. Or I might go to china or germany and find some cheap wholesalerS? Which do you think is better?? ....There are only 2 LAN places in the city that I live in....Any suggestions/tips/advice??

Here is the link to it: I changed some stuff tho.. Put stuff from my other comp into this one

CLICK ME NOW

You guys think they are good? I wanna open my own business soon and im looking to buy like 15-25 of them.... Unless someone can find better cheaper one??

well, what kinds of games are we talking about here? if we're talking about games like bf2.. i dunno the video card could use some upping, but otherwise the system looks alright and ready to perform. the 1650 really isn't too bad anyway. since you're buying in bulk it'd probably be alot more convenient for you to buy pre-built ones. you'll need monitors though, how do you plan on getting those?.. i'm inclined to tell you to get dell xps's, but i think i'd better not as i'd be met with alot of criticism. that's a decent build though for a lan cafe. you could save some money and get a smaller hdd though. unless you have 320gb worth of games at your disposal.

If the LAN place is based on gaming I would suggest AMDs. Mainly because you can get good ones for good prices and they do well with gaming.

Well yeah its going to be Gaming and Internet. And I will allow people to load their programs on it like torrenting..Cuz when i go to my local lan place.. so many people are torrenting ..I assume they dont have good internet.. I will have really good internet tho... ISP's here in australia are really shit... I cant get ADSL2 in the area i wanna rent..I think.. so the best ADSL1 Speed i can get is 2048/2048 ....Is that good?? ...I have 100k to invest in this thing.. but i dnt wanna spend it all on the computers.. So yeah..AMD or intel core 2 duo?? Also..Should I go to asia or germany to get these? or buy them from here...I was thinking of going there in a few month

I can get monitors in bulk from this shop near me..They are quiet cheap.. Can someone check them out..Check out their 'System Packages' and tell me if theyre better than the one i showed u on ebay..Please...Thanks for the help guys and girls http://www.gcco.com.au/systempackages.php

BTW ITS SO F'IN HOT RIGHT NOW ARRGHHH IM SWEATING LIKE A PIG!!!

first off, i'm not sure of the exchange rate so i dunno if the site you gave me has a fair price on it's system. i wouldn't get core 2 duo since chances are people won't be benchmarking your lan computers or multi tasking like crazy, so i think a pentium d or am2 would be more than enough. i'm not sure about the rumors of china and much less the rumors of german pricing so i can't help you out there. but for a lan cafe the most basic things would be..
dual core processor
2gb ram
7600gt/x1650+ videocard
250gb+ hdd

The $2650 one on that page is VERY cheap here for australia..... But i dont think it comes with a monitor so yeah.. What about the $1999 one?? That is good and with a monitor.. Can u check it out please????

thanks for all the help guys :) I cant wait :)

I'd go with core 2 duo systems if you can. Those are the best systems out there easily, they'll beat the AMD processors hands down, and they're cheap.

Yeah I can.. I want to start with 20 comps and as i make more ..I can get more comps.. I was thinking of getting seperate comps..Like normal computers for internet users... And high end computers for gamers? That way i can save more money.. Internet users dont need 1GB of video and 2GB of ram lol do they?

I checked out the site and most things seemed overpriced. If you can get a discount for buying bulk go with it, though.

Back
Top Bottom