Burning a long movie onto DVD

superman22x

Golden Master
Ok, I have a movie that is about 150 minutes long. I can't fit that onto a dvd, so is there a program that can burn it onto two dvds?...

Thanks

avs video converter. but mine it hacked so yours would have a water mark

it's an AVI file. Installing AVS convertor as we speak, lol.

Ok, I got boilsoft video convertor, and it works great.

no, he is saying it's to big and will not fit on disk.

you need to split the file, theirs tones of programs, i remember doing it along time ago, maybe dvd shrink might shrink it down but any vid editing software can split it and re convert it back to .avi and back to dvd 4mat

no, he is saying it's to big and will not fit on disk.

you need to split the file, theirs tones of programs, i remember doing it along time ago, maybe dvd shrink might shrink it down but any vid editing software can split it and re convert it back to .avi and back to dvd 4mat

No no no don't split the file. 150 minutes will fit on a DVD. He's probably using the crappy software that came with Windows Vista. Almost any other dvd program such as Nero will fit the movie on a DVD. Most DVD's can handle up to 6+ hours of video.

150min might fit on a dvd, but did you ever think it was HD? alot bigger mb i'd say.

I know that you can fit 200mins on a dvd not 6hours.

also you go by the size of the movie and not by the minutes.

150min might fit on a dvd, but did you ever think it was HD? alot bigger mb i'd say.

I know that you can fit 200mins on a dvd not 6hours.

also you go by the size of the movie and not by the minutes.

wrong. someone advanced back me up on this one!

Yes I am, 5years of dvd burning
Thanks.

O, and you also said Nero to him, that's the biggest pile of donk going just for 1 dvd, you need convertxtodvd to burn dvd's, using nero is so pointless, it'll take so long downloading and installing.

Back
Top Bottom