building first comp

Ghost68

Beta member
OK first things first i am all most done building my 21 comp so hear me out. the items that i whould go with are the ones in the comp i am using right now wich are:

AMD 64 3800+ prossecer
Abit kt800 mother board "I think"
kingstin hyper X 1 gig ram
ati radeon x800 xt platinum edition "will have it when i can get it but for now geforce 6800 ultra"
western digital raptore 10000 rpm drives "two of then running dual compacity so it at the best is 20000 rpm at 148 gig"
and a 550 wat clear plexy glass power suply

i run doom 3 at 2200x 2000 res on my 21" monitor AND IT IS GLITCH FREE I AM AT HALF COMPACITY ON MY PROSSECER when you do the all important Ctrl/alt/del that windows is all to uset to. =)

haha, so u r replacing ur 6800 ultra with a x800XT? hey lmk if u need a buyer for that ultra

WTF? You're getting all that, but then that crappy mobo???? Well it's not that bad, but seriously, who gets an AMD 64 3800 with a raptor and hyper x and stuff, and then gets that mobo? Also, you really don't need a 550W PSU, that's just a hilarious. Plus, it isn't JUST the watts it's also the company. Don't buy it just cuz it's plexy glass and looks cool, make sure it's from a company who's credible and like I said, the 550W thing is hilarious so lower the watts. And why on earth would you buy a 6800 Ultra and then upgrade to a X800 XT PE? Are you high on paint or something, look, change the mobo, DON'T upgrade from a 6800 Ultra to an X800 XT PE, and don't get that PSU, even if it is a good company cuz you don't need 550W.

Back
Top Bottom