Buddies Sound Keeps Going Out???

Haku Mioje

Daemon Poster
My buddy is an idiot... A few weeks ago he decided to upgrade his PC with some extra RAM, he ordered it and it came in, well he had the bright idea to carry his PC ALLLLL the way across the house... Well he dropped it and the cpu and heatsink fell off and had to be replaced, I ordered the parts he needed and installed them when they came in... now were having a sound issue, i think there may be a short in one of his USB ports thats causing it... when not plugged in the sound works fine, even after theyre plugged in itll play, but only for a while before the sound cuts out... now ive done this myself once and im having him test it tomorrow, i unplugged the USBs while the computer was turned on and as soon as i unplugged them the sound kicked on... Any possible solutions to solve this issue... im about to just tell him to buy a cheap ass sound card to pop in there...

the front USB ports are but they are not being used at all... it has a front USB/Audio panel built into it and the connections are plugged into the external USB pins on the board, but like i said they are not being used...

Back
Top Bottom