BonziBUDDY

I know how to get rid of the damn software, but not where to download it.

Consumer Reports Web Watch labelled BonziBUDDY as spyware, stating that it is a Backdoor Santa in that it collects information from users. Among the activities the program is said to engage in include constantly resetting the user's web browser homepage to bonzi.com without the user's permission, prompting and tracking various information about the user, and serving advertisements.
The Spyware Removal Database at Safer Networking (makers of Spybot - Search & Destroy) states "BonziBuddy is an Internet Explorer toolbar that may change your web browser settings, change your home page, and launch pop-up advertisements while tracking your web browsing habits."

As far as I know, It hasn't been available for a few years now. Why would you want it?

no reason i just rembered it from a long time ago.and since the host is gone is shouldent be bad anymore because it dosent have a place to send its info that it collected.

'ear now laddie have ye gone daft? Bonzibuddy was a major pain in the gazootenblats if you were daft enough to download it. And 100 times as bad to get rid of it as AOL is.

well hes gone but you can still get him and you can reamke him to do what ever you want.and hack people scomputer we havent done it . but my frind foud an editor for him.

if it wasent for all the spyware he would be a good program for someone to bring back to make a quick buck.

Back
Top Bottom