Blue Screen of Death

Starr

Daemon Poster
So have any of you experienced it first hand? I have been running windows PC's since I was like 6 years old so that is 9 years I have used Windows computer, at home and in school and I have never experienced the blue screen of death. I have only heard stories.......

I crashed my computer once (black screen Operating System cannot be found) I put battlefield 1942 on a P3 800mhz nvidia TNT 2, but never have I experienced this so called blue screen of death....

lol...i don't know how many years ive messed around w/ windows computers... im only 15 but i remember back when we didn't have mouses..lol.. im kinda lazy ... but i did get the blue screen once.... just poped in my OS installation CD and reformatted... prolly not much help tho... i allready had everything backed up .... but i can't help you ...just relate :D

Kalgatha said:
lol...i don't know how many years ive messed around w/ windows computers... im only 15 but i remember back when we didn't have mouses..lol.. im kinda lazy ... but i did get the blue screen once.... just poped in my OS installation CD and reformatted... prolly not much help tho... i allready had everything backed up .... but i can't help you ...just relate :D
I have been using computers for 22 years (and using a mouse for most of that time) and have had the odd blue screen in varying forms.

The computer mouse has been around since 1963, which is almost 40 years since it was first invented...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Computer_mouse

Your lucky starr or anyone else for that mattter who hasnt expericenced it, its soo anoying, i nearly throw my computer out the window..grrrr....
i dislike it, it dislikes me

Is it just the system error screen (it's blue), and then it turns into windows error. i have had that thing a billion times.

Wombat said:

I have been using computers for 22 years (and using a mouse for most of that time) and have had the odd blue screen in varying forms.

The computer mouse has been around since 1963, which is almost 40 years since it was first invented...

well..i rember when i was like 4 we had a computer that didn't have a mouse i didn't know theve been around that long ... srry starr for the semi-stolen thread :D

Well, I guess I am in the same category as Wombat... Maybe a tad bit longer though:D
Anyway I am a system builder and have personally built some 500 computers in the past couple of years alone. Anyone that builds computers will eventually see that dreaded blue screen and the black one too. The key to it all is remembering that this is a material object and should never be placed in the position that it is smarter than you are. A little perseverance in tracking down the issue pays off in a million ways. Because the next time it pops up you already know what the issue is.
So it is no longer the dreaded BSOD...just another error to repair.

ok my myself am 14, and have been usin computers most of my life, and i have gotten the blue screen of death just after i corrupted a hard drive......

i've never gotten it but mine just screws up other ways. If my computer goes i want it to be like that. Either that or it just blows up completely. hehe.

Back
Top Bottom