Bios question

TheSickness

In Runtime
I've been told i need to update my BIOS, but i dont have a clue how to (ive never needed to before)

Could someone tell me how i go about updating my BIOS.

If possible, an idiots giude, as i am an idiot that needs a guide :)

Just bumping this up as i really want to know how to do it :D

And also, if possible, where do i get bios updates from?

Thanks for any help :D

Bios questions

You said you were told to update your bios. Depending on your motherboard there willl be a site given in the manual on where to download bios updates from. (usually the companies homepage)

I had to do the same woth my AsRock motherboard, went to their website and downloaded it, they give u an idiots guide to follow which is really helpfule, cos like u im a bit of an idiot around computers, like urself, proud of it! dont wana b a geek now do we???

Hope thats of some help my friend!

Re: Bios questions

stefanhenchoz said:
You said you were told to update your bios. Depending on your motherboard there willl be a site given in the manual on where to download bios updates from. (usually the companies homepage)

I had to do the same woth my AsRock motherboard, went to their website and downloaded it, they give u an idiots guide to follow which is really helpfule, cos like u im a bit of an idiot around computers, like urself, proud of it! dont wana b a geek now do we???

Hope thats of some help my friend!

I aint an idiot at computers, i just didnt know how to flash my bios as ive never had to before. Other than that i know quite a bit :p

Thanks for the info, looks like im off to the ASUS website then
:D

Back
Top Bottom