Better media player then WMP?

dakxxus

BSOD
Well I've been using Windows Media Player 11, and I just dont like the feel of it. It seems.. well not obsolete. Just, kinda clunky. Does anyone have a better media player for movies/music? Dont post DivX I hate that crap.

Some of the more popular ones that I know of are VLC, Winamp, and iTunes.

yeah i agree wmp11 is a total bag of bones. are u stuck with wmp11 because of vista? i do know of a work around to get wmp10 installed on to vista if your interested. alternatively you could try media-monkey or as the others have said VLC for video and WinAMP or Itunes or if you want a media player that plays vid's and music then maybe realplayer (although realplayer does remind me some what of wmp11.

Realplayer has ads if I remember...doesn't it? And Winamp is wayyy better than iTunes...I'd only use iTunes if you use their music store or if you have an iPod.

im not sure about the ads. its a while since i used it and when i did i paid for the gold one so it wouldn't have had them. But yeah winAMP is much better than itunes

Yep, the Bento skin the new version uses is great. I can't believe you haven't tried it. It has a wonderful dock option that allows it to sit for instance at the top of the monitor, and scrolls down as you put the mouse to it.
It also has hundreds if not thousands of plugins written for it

Back
Top Bottom