Which is Better?

Xtreme Limitz

Beta member
iam a noob to this forum and iam building my own pc and was wondering which is better AMD 3.0ghz or INTEL 3.0ghz

First off, please learn to type and use the shift key... iam isn't a word no a mistake on your behalf as you did it twice -.- 2nd, is AMD even up to 3GHz? AMD uses PR ratings so the Athlon 64 3000 is actually like 1.6GHz(or something like that)

It also depends on what type of processor you want. There's the AMD Athlon XP, Athlon 64, Sempron, Intel Celeron, Pentium(with a few different versions)

ok then i aint familiar with amd all that well but what on the amd line matches or beats a intel pentium 4 3.0ghz HT

okay, AMD is for people who like to overclock their machine and push it to the limit. Looking at what you posted I guess you don't know much and will not be overclocking (hopefully).
So your best bet would be getting a Intel, it is better at mutli-tasking than the AMD, if i'm not mistaken.

Yep AMD=gaming Intel=multi-tasking

The_Other_One said:
First off, please learn to type and use the shift key... iam isn't a word no a mistake on your behalf as you did it twice

As long as you can read it get over it.

Back
Top Bottom