Best Remote Administration

EddieVanZant1

Beta member
I've spent a while wondering what kind of programs I should invest my time in because I want to do everything remotely and stay connected, but I realized I don't have to worry about as many things if I get one thing that can do a lot. Sorry for being vague.

Anyways, I've decided that the best way to do everything is to just be able to remotely access my computer's hardware, software, and desktop. So what I need is something that will let me access my hardware, letting me access things like my harddrive that my files are on, and letting me control peripherals like my webcam and printer, and something that will access my desktop, so I can actually work on my pc remotely, and maybe print from a remote desktop to a printer nearby me, or drag and drop files from the remote window to the pc I'm using to access it.

I know a few remote things that will let me access software like remote utorrent and aim so I don't need to worry about that. I know that there are many programs that do some of these things, but I don't know if there is one that does everything, or which is best.

So I guess I need to know what is the best way to be able to
View and control my desktop remotely
Access my files
Control my hardware
Hopefully without installing software. If I can do these three things from a browser that would be great.
Can anyone help?
Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom