Best reliable motherboard brand.

andy1027

In Runtime
Hello Computing Community.

What do you think is the best motherboard brand out there on the market that is good all round. i.e. Performance, build quality and everything! Including those silly little software utilites they provide.

Thanks.

PS This would be for a gaming system.

Abit used to own the industry, along with dfi, but they're gone.

Asus and gigabyte are good top end boards, evga too if they still make 'em.

Biostar, msi, and ecs are kinda mid range quality wise

My experience says asrock sucks, but a lot of people have good luck with them.

I agree with Asus and Gigabyte. In fact I'm using a Gigabyte B75 mobo which is just sweet, no problem with configs and installations as well as running it.

I had good luck with MSIs in the past so they're probably worth considering. My second PC has an Asrock H61 and so far it's doing good. I've read about them being touch and go so knock on wood.

I run with Intel mother boards. Who better to make a board that makes the CPU chip to go in it?

I'd have to say Intel, ASUS and Gigabyte, Intel have a lot of good tools for their products and its good value.

Hello Computing Community.

What do you think is the best motherboard brand out there on the market that is good all round. i.e. Performance, build quality and everything! Including those silly little software utilites they provide.

Thanks.

PS This would be for a gaming system.

Abit used to own the industry, along with dfi, but they're gone.

Asus and gigabyte are good top end boards, evga too if they still make 'em.

Biostar, msi, and ecs are kinda mid range quality wise

My experience says asrock sucks, but a lot of people have good luck with them.

I agree with Asus and Gigabyte. In fact I'm using a Gigabyte B75 mobo which is just sweet, no problem with configs and installations as well as running it.

I had good luck with MSIs in the past so they're probably worth considering. My second PC has an Asrock H61 and so far it's doing good. I've read about them being touch and go so knock on wood.

I run with Intel mother boards. Who better to make a board that makes the CPU chip to go in it?

I'd have to say Intel, ASUS and Gigabyte, Intel have a lot of good tools for their products and its good value.

What do you guys think of this motherboard for the Casual Gamer:

SABERTOOTH 990FX/GEN3 R2.0

I would be looking to play the likes of GTA V and other high end games.

I am going to replace the motherboard of my current build which is showen in my signature below. I would also be replacing my video card too (of course!!!)
Possibly going for an SSD at some point too. Ill need advice on that as well.

Back
Top Bottom