Best Graphics in a Game?

malakian88

Baseband Member
Yeah just kinda bored, decided to start a thread. Which game out right now, in your opinion, has the best graphics? I think HL2 is one of the best looking games out, prbly the best out of the games I own.

I really like Doom 3, but I've not played HL2 on my new computer ;)

However, have you seen the GFX in 3DMark05. Not really a 'game' but some awsome graphics if you can run them ;)

IMO doom 3 is nice graphics but you cant really tell because of the darkness of the game. HL2 has very nice graphics as does CSS

HL2 has the best GFX by far, and DooM3 comes in with higher polygon counts, but the textures in the original DooM3 are not that great, but the expansion.. WOW.. just wow....

Don't forget about FarCry :D IMO the A.I. and the graphics/physics even surpass Doom 3.

Umm.. the AI might, the graphics DO NOT, the Physics DO NOT. FarCry is old vino meister! :D Sorry, I have to disagree, although the pretty environments add nicely to FarCry with that jungly enviro, it makes me all happy inside looking at the purdy flowers while being shot!

Ok, maybe not the graphics, but I like seeing bodies fall when you pump a 8 gauge into them instead of seeing the whole body blow up into a fine mist of blood.

alvino said:
Ok, maybe not the graphics, but I like seeing bodies fall when you pump a 8 gauge into them instead of seeing the whole body blow up into a fine mist of blood.

That is just because the GFX are so HUGE in DooM3, it is a way of getting rid of all those high poly count bodies quickly. However, with a good PC, you can get ragdoll MODs so they don't do that. I think it was good iD did that, so peoples PCs wouldn't crash. DL the rag doll MOD vino meister, and enjoy your dead carcasses! :D I am off to bed after my late night help rounds. TA TA.

HEEEHHEEEEEE!!!! MWAHAHAHAAH!!! Finally! I get to see dead zombie bodies in Doom 3! MWHAAHAHAHAHAAH!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! ALKJFSLKDFJLKDJFKJLKJ!!!!!! HAHAHAAHHA!!! Heeeeeehheheheheheheheeeee! :p:D

Back
Top Bottom