The best desktop for $750?

Matt93

Beta member
Hi, I'm shopping for a new desktop tower this Christmas season. What is the best pc i can buy for close to $750? I've taken a look at the Acer Aspire M5800 and it looks pretty good except for a weakish graphics card. Whats your opinion?

But basically I'm looking for the best pc I can buy for around $750.

Thanks!

I guess i should have been a little more specific. The intended use would be gaming i suppose, even though it is going to be our family computer. If it's good for gaming then it's good for everything else too. So basically the best i can buy for around $750. I'm looking for one with a great cpu, gpu, and plenty of memory.

I'm sort of leaning towards the Acer Aspire M5800 as i previously stated. It has 8gb of memory, an Intel Core 2 Quad Q9400 2.66 GHz cpu, and an NVIDIA GeForce GT 230 gpu.

Would that be a good choice or is there something better out there? Take a look at the link for more specs.

Also, I just found another great desktop for $799. The ZT Affinity 7334Ma. It has all around great specs along with a blu-ray drive. The only downside i can see is the graphics card. It has an ATI Mobility RADEON HD 4200. This graphics card is integrated, but can another better one be added?

Back
Top Bottom