Battlefield 2142 profile

superman22x

Golden Master
Hey, I have one profile for battlefield 2142 that my friend downloaded but it seems to mess everything up. Could someone that plays the game create a profile for me,, and email it too me?

superman22x is the prefered profile username.
Email is myd0gk0k0@gmail.com

What I need you to do is go into my documents and find the folder labeled battlefield 2142 and in there is the files for teh profiles, and I need all of them for the one you create for me.

Thanks a lot!!!

Tim

Ok, nowI think I know the real problem is not being caused by the profile, its somthing in the game I guess, I reinstalled and it still did it. I dont understand. It didnt do this at first. I'll try and get pictures, the gameplay works, I just cant change controls or anything. Because I cant read the menus screens. I'll try and post some pictures.

I'll get you a profile, give me a sec.

Edit: Was the disc clean when you installed it? I can't think of why it would do that, except for a graphic card problem. Try restarting maybe?

Edit 2: It's coming from cabbspapp@gmail.com

Thanks for the profile, and the disk is clean, so I really dont know whats causing the problem, it might be vista compatibility?

It still has teh problem, so I guess I was wrong about the profile thing. Any ideas on how to make it work with vista?

Back
Top Bottom