Is Battlefield 2 the most played online military game?

tomirlik

In Runtime
Simply put, is BF2 and its expansion still the most played PC military games in its genre? If not, what is?

I know Bf 2142, but I heard that most players, I included, prefer the traditional BF2. Is it the most played now, cause I heard 2142 is much less popular.

I played 2142 before but I like BF2 more because it's more realistic. CF is played a lot aswell depends if you consider CTU military or not.

Well than, I'll probably purchase BF2 and Special Forces, and hopefully u were right that most people play it (lol, i only play games with a large community).

Will it run well on my computer though. I have a P4-D @ 3Ghz (rated at 5.6Ghz), 2Gigs Kingston DDR2 RAM, and a crappy 512mb ATI x550. I don't care on high settings as long as I can run comfortably on medium perhaps.

not sure about teh video card, but everything else seems ok.

personally i like 2142 more. Like mike said, BF2 is more realistic, but i think thats just becuase they had real wepons and stuff to work with. In 2142 they started from scratch and did a pretty good job at it if i do say so myself.

i have played battlefield 1942 for a long time..then i got bf2 when it came out..LOVE IT...i also have euro forces and special forces...lovem!...and i have bf2142 which i could only run at 15 fps for a while but now i upgraded and will definately run it better and its a fun game ( i go invisible and put c4 on the walkers then blow em up)

and IMO...i think that bf2 does have the better physx and sligthly better gameplay..of course i am yet to play bf2142 over 30fps lol!...and the vehicles are reallly fun in bf2142 same with bf2...also titan is reallllly fun!...so idk theyre pretty even in my book!

i say BUY THEM ALLL!...also i used to play the desert combat mod on bf1942 before ne of the other games came out (i never bought ne expansion packs for 1942)...that game was the shiz!!!!!

I like bf2 for the gameplay except it is really hard to advance ranks compared to 2142, I prefer bf2 over 2142, although in 2142 you can advance a lot faster and get upgrades easier...in bf2 I've advanced one rank to private, and have gotten no upgrades...it kinda sucks i've had thje game for a while now but i still love playing it...

Back
Top Bottom