Batch file help

j.venning

In Runtime
Hi guys, need a bit of batch file help here! :confused:

What I want to do is create a batch file that can delete program file folders without confirmation or any "file in use" messages. If this can be done the file would need a confirmation message such as "press any key to continue" and display a customised message at the end.

IF that cannot be done could there be a batch file to disable certain startup programs in the "Services" component of windows.
(Control Panel -> Administrative Tools -> Services)

Thanks for your time and help.
Proff. James Venning

Lol no, I am currently producing a topic to be inserted into a Uni ICT term which involves using basic commands using the command prompt. So far we have create basic scripts and programs and have created installers to install the content to the users machine. The next part of the project is to create an uninstaller without using a tool/program and the idea of a batch file would be great because it involves using commands. I also thought of batch files as well because the installation did not involve tricky components such as registry keys, just basic neccessary files in the C:\Program Files\"Program Name" directory.

Thanks for your time,
Proff. James Venning.

Back
Top Bottom