Awww man, Blue screen of death when running GW from 4gb flash drive.. Maybe not?

Half Evil

Golden Master
Yeah, I installed guildwars, on my scandisk, 4gb usb drive. And from that, I was running it fine, and then it just kinda pooped out. I got the blue screen of death, dumped physical memory.. and bam. I needed to restart. And then windows recovered from the serious error, and told me that it was Intel graphics driver.. So then it wasnt from the flash drive? It was the graphics driver? And there is so solution for the problem. And the graphics were on second lowest. Im running on my moms laptop. Intel Pent M, 1.6ghz.

At 590mhz!! WTF?!?!

So.. Uh.. What in the hell?!?! Sure it dumped the physical memory, but that shouldnt underclock the damn laptop! Maybe the video card (intigrated) overheated, but still.. that wouldnt make the processor underclock, because, its the Gcard..

EDIT>
http://imageshack.us/

Damn its already like halfway down the list. That was fast...

Anyways.. update is that it happened again. Seems to be the graphic drivers. But there updated.. So what is the problem here?

Are you sure that laptop isn't overheating. Remember, Intel's downclock themselves when they overheat.

Pretty sure it isnt. Oh well.. seems to be working now. Oh well. Yeah my dog :)

Old english sheep dog. Names gizmo. One of his grandparents is bugaboo, and placed second, at the Wesminster dog show, over (i think) valentines day. 2nd best in show in the world. :D

Lol yeah.. anyways.. whats with this stupid laptop overheating. Because i suppose it is.. Because it clocked down again, when i played Guild wars.

i dont think you can run GW off a jump drive. I just doesnt work that way. Intels down clock themselves when the cpu isnt stressed to save battery power, not because they overheat. The Pentium M is just as cool, if not cooler than an A64.

Well, I did run it from the 4gb flash drive. And to be clear its a harddrive flash drive, not a memory flash drive. And.. Well that could be, but i was also using the plug..

Back
Top Bottom