anyway to change music in a game, that it doesn't have an option for?

Fergy

BSOD
I'm curious. I have a few games, among them is Tony Hawk Proskater 3. I love the game, but the music is horrible.

Anyway I can put my own music in place of the music in the game? :D

Try turning the ingame music down from the sound options and have winamp on play in the background.

Wooshku, tried that. It seems as if some games thinks I'm trying to cheat, so Punkbuster kicks me out :(

I have never played this game, but with some games, if you go into the program files and find the game folder and browse around, you might find a folder that has the music and sound files in it, sometimes you can replace these files with your own, if you make sure they are the same file type, (wav, mp3, etc.) and have the same filename.

thanks, I tried that a while back, I'll go back and dig further.

Love your signiature! :) Especially the one about light travelling faster than sound, lol :)

if you go into the program files like what crazyman said and you find the sounds/music you can change them to your songs but you must rename your songs with the filename you are replacing so it works properly.
I change sounds quite alot like for example on the sims instead of there made up crappy songs I have 50 cent and dizzee rascal. and I even do it to msn so when I get an email its my voice saying "you've got mail"

yeh, I have even done it with pictures, such as program spash screens, and stuff, but that rarely works.

PS. I'm glad you like my signature. thanks!

oh, what program do I use to record something onto my computer w/ my mic? I've used the mic for Paltalk, and also chatting on AIM, so I know it works ;)

if you have Windows XP, it there should be a program for that under start menu->all programs->accessories-> entertainment-> sound recorder;)

Back
Top Bottom