anyone using this memory??

would you have any suggestions on what to get? trying to stay under 200. cant you also buy heat spreaders that stick with thermal tape? or is that a bad thing?

ok heres some pretty good memory RAM
as you can see it has cas latency of 3 which is good and it has heat spreaders. I automatically thought that your mobo could hold up to 4GB so I picked out 2 1GB sticks at PC3200. And it got 5 stars to boot.

sweet. thats basically the same price. just out of curiousity what is cas latency,and what besides compatibility to you mobo is most important when buying ram? oh buy the way the mobo i am buying is the asus a8n-sli and it does support 4 gig of dual channel
thanks man

just noticed that the ram you suggested hype is not dual channel isnt dual channel better? or is the difference miniscule in respect to the difference in price?

well um the compatibility part is the DDR 400 (PC3200) since the first RAM stick you had was like that I picked up the same kind. and Cas latency is how fast it loads so the lower the better. And dual channel only affects you if you have 2 sticks of memory.

Back
Top Bottom