Any Hope

Jon120

Solid State Member
I got a ASUS A8N SLI motherboard. The problem is that the keyboard doesn't appear to work. To get the screen to work I also need to press a key. So I can't even get a display at the moment. How can I fix this problem? The board is running Win98 so I don't think a USB keyboard would work sadly. Any help will be much appreciated.

This is weird, I could swear I posted in this thread before. Was it deleted? Then again, shouldn't deleted posted be reported in a PM?

Smart guy, try view this sites link on googles catch, it might show your old post.

On iPhone so can't tell myself.

I got a ASUS A8N SLI motherboard. The problem is that the keyboard doesn't appear to work. To get the screen to work I also need to press a key. So I can't even get a display at the moment. How can I fix this problem? The board is running Win98 so I don't think a USB keyboard would work sadly. Any help will be much appreciated.

What do you mean you need to press a key to get the screen to work? It should turn on as part of the POST process during boot.

This is weird, I could swear I posted in this thread before. Was it deleted? Then again, shouldn't deleted posted be reported in a PM?

You did, just in the duplicate thread:
http://www.computerforums.org/forums/hardware/bizzare-question-224376.html

Back
Top Bottom