anti virus

Best all time: Norton Antivirus. Most trusted, most used, most supported. I've been using Norton since I built my first PC and worked flawlessly.

Norton antivirus is the best, its never let me down :D I am saving up for another years suscription..lol

So you're actually subscribing to it? I've been buying new versions every two years. How much is the subscriptions anyways?

I dont know yet, i got it free with my computer and i need to suscribe in november, being 12 and my parents wont pay, i have to save up, i think its about £20 i got £5 so ill keep washing the cars :p
I will buy it again sometime, when i have loads of money probably next xmas.

Well in my opinion norton is not even near to the best.
I made a mistake using norton a few years back, I had to reformat so often. It found the virus, usually, but couldn't delete it. I had to do it manually. And well it only gives u one file that the virus has infected so if there is more then they are left there. Also for some viruses it requires u to download a remover from the website, this would be fine with me if the remover could find the virus. My norton found it and told me to download that remover to get rid of the virus, but the remover didn't even find it.

Now I am using AntiVir personal, it's free and it can delete them too, it tells u there is a virus, u press delete -> virus gone! And I also have AVG free, and they allow u to have eachother, with norton if u try to install something else it won't let u. Also if u want to install norton u must uninstall all of the previous anti-virus programs.

So I'd suggest u get AntiVir personal and/or AVG free. They both have also another version, but u must pay to get it but since u don't really care u could think about getting one of those.

GOD NO!!! never go with norton. McAfee virus scan isnt the best....but its well worth the cash for its firewall.

Back
Top Bottom