AMD 8000 Series

Jake-

In Runtime
So much speculation,

but is it going to be this year or next year - looking at buying the 7950 in a month but i dont mind waiting say 2-4 if i can get it cheaper or better for the same price.

would the 8950 be much better or similar?

Is it worth the wait even if they do come out soon?

Worth the wait?
Or do you think with a budget of £300 just buy the 7950 now?

and after some research i found people saying Q1/2 2013 too.

Personally I would buy now, as even though the 8000 may (or may not) be coming Q1/2 2013 I doubt they'll start off with the 8950 or 8970, so you'll probably just have to wait even longer.
Any reason why you're getting AMD over Nvidia (just curious, that's all)

I would buy now too. I'm still not sure if i would go 7950 or 7970. But I hav a few months to decide.

Going For AMD because i think Nvidia Cards Are Overpriced. Also the 7950 is a 3Gb Card and im tri-screening and i believe that a higher Gig is better.

I would buy now too. I'm still not sure if i would go 7950 or 7970. But I hav a few months to decide.

I was undecided too, as its £40 difference, but there is QUITE a performance difference. I think it just depends on how i feel at the time.

(However i am gonna get the Black Double D Edition 7950)

Yeah I was just curious. Since you use multiple monitors then I agree that the 7950/70 would be you're best bet. Now it's just up to you whether you wait or not

Back
Top Bottom