Alternative to outlook express?

The Amish Kid

Fully Optimized
Is there any alternative to Outlook Express? I want somthing that can send all my mail accounts to one place. Now that my free hotmail accounts dont work with Outlook Express I would like somthing else.

Nope. Because hotmail is encrypted, and unfitted to work with thunderbird, or anything else like that. Though i feel your pain, i hate the hotmail site.. Blah!

Well I do use the email address that my isp gave me but I have a few other mail accounts that I use. And also I dont really care about not being able to use my hotmail account in outlook express but my email address that my isp gave me willn't work in outlook express either so thats why I want somthing else.

hotmail wont work with this but use thunderbird. its so much better than outlook. its got more stuff and it has worked better for me.

also consider...

Eudora, TheBat, Outlook (full version), Yahoo mail (which has external IMAP and pop3 checking abilities,

and many others.

I stoped useing outlook ever since AIM embeded itself into it with the damn buddie list.

kev said:
I stoped useing outlook ever since AIM embeded itself into it with the damn buddie list.

Yeah, that is pretty irritating. I think I turned that off somehow, under preferences or something. The only reason I dont use Thunderbird is because I can't seem to get it to work with both my dad's email and mine.

Back
Top Bottom