To all the people with the Xigmatek S-963

Teny

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
can you post a picture of it compared to an 120mm fan or a OCZ vendetta 2/Xigmatek S1283.
I want to see how the sizes are compared to eachother, i want to see how small is the S-963 so i would know if it will fit in my case.
Thanks

might be hard to believe, but my house doesnt have an ruler.
we never had a time where we needed a ruler that bad.

Don't have one but if you look at Newegg, it gives the dimensions as follows:
Fan: 92x92x25 mm
HS: 92x50x134 mm

After looking at the pictures, it doesn't seem possible that the 134 mm is actually how thick the thing is, it's got to be it's height so the overall dimensions of the product are (as far as I can tell) 92mm (~3.75 in) x 134 mm (a little over 5.25 in) tall x 75 mm (~3 in) thick. You could just measure your case.

It's ~ 1 1/8 in skinnier, ~1 in shorter, and the same thickness as the S1283

Most pen caps are about 1.5 inches long if you don't count the little tail that sticks down so if 4 pen caps can stack on top of each other in your case, you're good to go.

i already know the dimensions of them, i researched them a while back, but i want to see pics because $40 for this HSF and the retention bracket is a lot, and if i get it, and it doesnt fit then i wasted another $40.
With the vendetta 2, it was either keeping my side panel closed, keeping the CPU cable from the psu reaching the motherboard, or that it blocked the PSU.
I tried the different sides of the HSF, and it seems a bit too big, so i need to see how the size is compared to eachother.
i dont have any pen caps either.... I like click pens better, so all i have is click pens.

hmm, but isnt it better to use something smaller?
i think it might be easier to go to micro center and check it out, though i think they might have taped it so i cant open and see....
damn push pins.... giving me such a headache...

EDIT - AHAHAHA!!
found a picture
hdts1283s963vd0.jpg

buy a cheap ruler from the dollar store lol
or i could get one from walmart... though i think it would take me a week to actually go to walmart.

Get the 964, it has one more heatpipe.
how much of a difference in cooling is it?

i just want to get a HSF and the retention to secure the HSF on the CPU better.

Back
Top Bottom